Clients Policies and Agreement
ANHAO WELLNESS COMPANY LIMITED (trading as “Anhao Wellness”), a Hong Kong incorporated company whose registered office is at 1st floor, Sunny Sky Center, 5 Ladder Street, Mid-Levels, Hong-Kong
All Sessions (Group and Private)
- It is not guaranteed by the studio that you will retain the same trainer for all sessions throughout your entire class package for group and private sessions.
- There may be instances in the future where your Anhao Wellness trainer will be training a new employee, all Anhao Wellness trainers are required to undergo observation and on-the-job training prior to training their first client for Anhao Wellness. With this in mind, there may be instances in the future when a new employee-in-training will be observing your personal trainer or group instructor. This is a common practice for our company and should be expected occasionally. If you object in any way to having your training sessions(s) observed by a new Anhao Wellness trainer you must call our office to give us notification.
- Booked slots and sessions are non-transferable. Should you wish to bring a family member or friend with you for your private session, an additional $100 per person will be charged for the session. For all Group Classes, the spots are assigned in advance and once assigned, the slots are NON TRANSFERABLE to any other person.
- 12 hours notice is required for all canceled sessions. Any appointments missed or canceled less than 12 hours in advance will be subject to the full charge of the session booked. There are NO EXCEPTIONS TO THIS CLAUSE. For people signing up for first-time trial classes, the missed or late canceled appointment will result in the expiry of that trial offer.
- Cancellation is possible in two ways:
- Cancel online: Go to our website anhao-wellness.com or open the Mindbody App, log in to your account and cancel or reschedule from there; or
- Cancel by text: If you’re in an unexpected situation, running late, or cannot cancel online, you can cancel over by email firstname.lastname@example.org. Just leave a message with your name, the date, time, and details of the class reservation you need to cancel.
- You can only have your trial once; for privates, you may not join another person’s trial session if you have already done a trial before.
- Should the trial offer expire, the client will be required to pay for the following class as a regular single class instead of a trial class.
- Socks are mandatory for all classes and sessions conducted at the studios
On Adverse Weather
- In the event that a Typhoon Signal 8 or above, or Black Rainstorm Warning is hoisted, classes are cancelled, to be resumed three hours after the Hong Kong Observatory lowers the signal. If such adverse weather conditions force the company to cancel a session, the company will reschedule the session free of charge.
- All bookings must be made at least 7 days in advance for one-on-one sessions
- Private Sessions with your personal trainer last for 55 minutes. The time will begin when your trainer arrives at the predetermined meeting place (i.e. your house, Anhao Wellness studio, office or outdoor). If you are not ready at that time or are interrupted during your training session, your session will not be extended. Therefore, it is recommended that you prepare in advance for the arrival of your trainer.
- The personal trainer (PT) will provide you with at least 14 days’ notice if he/she is going out of town for more than 5 days. For any length of time during which the PT is gone, he/she is more than happy to provide you with another trainer to work with temporarily.
- If the PT becomes suddenly ill or has an unexpected emergency and has to cancel last minute, you will not be charged for the session, and the PT will reschedule the session as quickly as possible.
- If the PT is going to be more than 5 minutes late to a session he/she will phone. If he/she is 15 minutes or more late the PT is more than happy to add that late time to a future session or if possible, go over the hour.
- In the event that you are not at your predetermined meeting place at your scheduled meeting time, your trainer is required to wait 15 minutes past the scheduled meeting time. If after 15 minutes has passed, and you have not shown for your training session, your trainer is permitted to leave and the session will be charged.
- Sessions can be performed at your home, at your office, at the Anhao Wellness studio, or outdoors at a location as agreed upon by Anhao Wellness and the Client. If a training venue needs to be hired, you agree to bear the hire cost in addition to the cost of the session. The venue hire fee and its payment will be agreed upon in advance with the client.
- If travel is required outside of Central/ Mid-Levels or Causeway Bay, you are responsible for payment of the traveling fees by taxi, to be agreed in advance.
- Private packages are valid for six months
- Please request private package prices by sending an email to email@example.com
- All Group classes at the Anhao Wellness Studio last between 45 minutes and 60 minutes depending on the type of class. All classes are subject to two people minimum on the Mat studio 4th floor in Central. If the class size is not met, you will receive a cancellation email two hours prior to class.
- No-shows and late cancellations will be charged. If a member commits three consecutive no-shows or late cancellation within a months’ time, this will result in a week’s suspension of class bookings. During this period the client cannot book in for any classes.
- Members with valid credits can book classes up to two weeks in advance, up till 6 hours before class.
- Mentoring sessions are for students who have done their STOTT PILATES training with Anhao to practice teaching and to receive advice. These are paid by the TT Price (Mentoring Sessions), only students who have done their STOTT PILATES Instructor Training programmes at Anhao are eligible to sign up for the sessions with the offer. The classes are bought on a class-by-class package.
- Waitlist: If group classes are full, you may join the waitlist. Should another student cancel, you will be promoted to at the class list at least three hours in advance. The window for joining the list is up till three hours before class. If you are not able to join class after being promoted from the waitlist, please let us know at least two hours before class, and we will early cancel the class for you.
Packages and Memberships
- Package costs are on a per-person basis. You understand that a package must be completed within a period of time depending on your package starting from the date of the sales or you will be charged for the session(s) missed. No refund will be granted for sessions that have not been completed. You understand Anhao Wellness has the right and the authority to terminate the program at any time, with no refund, if you do not follow the program or fail to conduct yourself in an appropriate manner.
- Package validities are as follows:
TT Mentoring – 1 month
Trial class/Single class – 1 month
5-Class Package – 2 months
10-Class Package – 3 months
20-Class Package – 6 months
40-Class Package – 12 Months
- There are three types of passes for Group Classes: Single-location passes, multi-location passes, and multi-location membership. The prices are as follows:
Class Pass – Single Location (Central OR Causeway Bay)
|40 Class Package||$11200|
|Corporate Package||15% off|
**Corporate Packages require exclusivity with Anhao Wellness for Pilates services
Class Pass – Multi-Location (Central AND Causeway Bay)
|40 Class Package||$12400|
|Corporate Package||15% off|
**Corporate Packages require exclusivity with Anhao Wellness for Pilates services
Membership – Multi-Location (Central AND Causeway Bay)
UNLIMITED ACCESS (2 classes per day maximum, no joining fees)
|1 Month – Silver||$3380/month|
|6 Months – Gold||$3180/month|
|12 Months – Platinum||$2980/month|
- For 1-Month Unlimited: Your membership will auto-renew each month indefinitely until you cancel your month-to-month contract. You can cancel your membership free of charge anytime with a 7-day advance written notice to firstname.lastname@example.org. All memberships paid monthly are not refundable in part or full after auto-payment has gone through under any circumstances.
- Monthly memberships are activated from the date of purchase. With an active Anhao Wellness Membership, you’ll enjoy Unlimited classes each month as well as exclusive discounts on specialty classes, workshops, trainings and events. Choose classes from the regularly scheduled class list on our Anhao Wellness App, website or the MINDBODY app.
- For 6-Month and 12-Month Unlimited: At the end of the commitment period, the package expires and you will need to purchase it again in order to continue accessing the studio. For 6-Month and 12-Month Memberships, you may pay by cash, credit card or bank transfer. There are no cancellations possible for the 6-Month ad 12-Month Memberships.
- First month’s payment is non-refundable or transferable. Membership commences on the date of the first class you book. You will be charged automatically each month thereafter unless otherwise noted.
- Members agree to leave a valid credit card on file and authorize Anhao Wellness to charge this credit card an automatic withdrawal each month. If your card number changes, expires, or you have a change of address, you must update your information in your MINDBODY account, or notify us in writing at email@example.com at least 10 days before your next scheduled monthly payment so that we can update your information.
- Anhao Wellness reserves the right to cancel your membership after any unsuccessful charge attempt. Anhao Wellness is not responsible for any fees assessed by your bank or credit card provider for lack of funds, overcharges, or any other fees.
- The class schedule is subject to change without notice. Please check our website for the latest updates.
- Promotion on Class Passes only: For one time only you are able to postpone your classes from the current package into the following package if it is renewed within the expiry date of the current package.
- Recommend a friend: if your recommended friend buys a package with us, you have the right to a free group session, the offer is valid within one month of the recommended person’s trial’s purchase date
Pausing Memberships and Packages
- You have the right to have a block leave when it is time to deliver. You must finish the package within 6 months after the delivery date. You have the right to share a package with your spouse.
- Monthly billing memberships can go on hold for up to 30 days in any 12-month period free of charge. Should you need to pause your membership longer than 30 days there will be a hold fee of $200 per additional month, for a maximum of three months in total (the first free-of-charge month inclusive). Memberships will be extended for equal time of the Hold period. Kindly email your Hold Request to firstname.lastname@example.org at least 5 days before your desired pause date. Billing and benefits will resume when membership is off hold. For any other special Hold requests please contact our team for assistance.
- In case of restrictions leading studios to close in Hong Kong, all memberships and class packages will be automatically paused without any charge.
- The booking rate by reformer is as follows:
First reformer – $250/hr
Additional reformers – $100/reformer/hr
- Students who have done their training at Anhao may book in by reformer, each reformer is $100 per hour – this offer is available for six months after the completion of the teacher training course that was attended by the student
- Whole studio rental in Causeway Bay is $800; whole studio rental in Mid-Levels is $650
- Please contact us by email at email@example.com or through Whatsapp at +852 9497 2575 to book in
Agreement and Acknowledgement
- You acknowledge and agree that this Clients Policies and Agreement is not transferable or assignable. You acknowledge that payment is required for blocks of sessions in advance of actual training sessions. You agree to pay in advance for training sessions. You understand this money is not refundable. You understand this contract and the terms it presents is for the purchase of sessions and any other purchase of services in the future.
- Clients are recommended to download the Anhao Wellness app for payments and booking. Paying through the website, by bank transfer, and by cash are also accepted in addition to paying through the app.
- All training sessions must be paid in full directly to Anhao Wellness prior to participation in this program. You fully understand that cash or check or account transfer must pay the cost of an individual or multiple-person packages.
- “Please provide cash directly to a Trainer belonging to Anhao Wellness (no Cash will be accepted by mail) or make a check payable to Anhao Company Limited and mail to: Anhao Wellness Company Limited. Address: 4/F Sunny Sky Center, 5 Ladder Street. Mid-Level/Central, Hong Kong. Or transfer the payment to our bank account. Payable to: Anhao Company Limited
Bank Details: HSBC (Hong Kong) Limited. [Bank code: 004. Branch code: 848]
A/C No.: 848 463824 838″
- In case of any disputes, Anhao Wellness Studio’s Management’s decision is final.
- Anhao Wellness accepts no responsibility or liability for any injuries sustained during training. All clients are responsible for their own safety and well-being.
- You acknowledge that this specific contract, the release of liability, consent, and agreement is continuously valid indefinitely.
- Anhao Wellness reserves the right to amend the terms of this agreement at any time. Please check regularly for any agreement changes to ensure that you’re familiar with the most current version.
1/F & 4/F 5 Ladder Street (Off Caine road)
Mid Levels Central
19/F Art Piece
3 Matheson Street
Facebook: Anhao Wellness
Booking: MINDBODY app > Anhao Wellness
Whatsapp/Call: +852 94972575