Estelle is a former French National Gymnast whose life has revolved around fitness since she started training at age 4. After 16 years of competing, coaching and judging at a national level in gymnastics, Estelle took a break from sport and moved into finance. In 2007, when an investment banking role came up in Hong Kong, Estelle went for it. However, within a couple of years, her desire to be back into the fitness industry won out over finance. Estelle Is today Director of Anhao Wellness Central and Causeway Bay.
Working with a client who was recovering from a lower back injury, Estelle discovered Pilates. Now a certified STOTT Pilates instructor, Estelle teaches both Mat and Reformer Pilates at Anhao, and works with clients one on one for personal training sessions.
Estelle is a results based trainer who offers her clients laser-point focus to help them achieve their fitness goals.
- .STOTT PILATES® Reformer certified
- .STOTT PILATES® Cadillac, Chair, & Barrels certified
- .STOTT PILATES® Injuries &.Special Populations certified
- .STOTT PILATES® Matwork certified
- National Academy of Sports Medicine (NASM) certified Personal Trainer
- NASM certified Corrective Exercises specialist
- TRX Training certified GSTRX Group Suspension instructor
- NASM certified pre-natal fitness instructor
- Federation Francaise de Gymnastiques national teacher
- First Aid: CPR and AED certified
- Total Barre® Qualified Instructor