Becoming a certified STOTT PILATES instructor is an exciting moment in Ada’s fitness journey! After working in fashion corporations for more than a decade, Ada decided to follow her passion for wellness. Between 2018 and 2019, she completed 200-hr RYT200 Hatha Yoga Teaching Training, Yin Yoga, and Yoga Therapy Teacher Training and became a yoga instructor. Since then, Ada’s interest in body movement led her to Pilates and completed STOTT PILATES instructor training in Toronto in 2023.
Ada finds balance in life through her practices, which bring strength, peace, and most importantly positive change to body and mind. As a Pilates instructor, she wants to offer students a safe and happy environment where students can enjoy the benefits of Pilates whether it is better posture, muscle strengthening, injury recovery, or tension release.
As part of her wellness belief, Ada enjoys cooking in her free time and went to a Chef school in Canada. Eating well and persistent workout is her health routine.
- STOTT PILATES® Reformer certified
- STOTT PILATES® Cadillac, Chair, & Barrels certified
- STOTT PILATES® Matwork certified
- RYT200 Hatha Yoga Teaching Training
- 85hrs Yin Yoga Teaching Training
- 85Hrs Yoga Therapy Teacher Training
- First Aid/CPR/AED Level C Certificate