It depends if it is group Training at Anhao Wellness Center or Personal Training.
- For Personal Training, please contact us and we’ll send you a brochure for your favourite activity, eg Fitness, Pilates or Yoga.
- For Group Sessions:
- Class Pass – Single Location (Central OR Causeway Bay)
|40 Class Package||$11200|
|Corporate Package (20 Classes)||15% off|
Class Pass – Multi Location (Central AND Causeway Bay)
|40 Class Package||$12400|
|Corporate Package (20 Classes)||15% off|
Membership – Multi Location (Central AND Causeway Bay)
UNLIMITED ACCESS (2 classes per day maximum, no joining fees)
|1 Month – Silver||$3380/month|
|6 Months – Gold||$3180/month|
|12 Months – Platinum||$2980/month|
- Bring a friend to enjoy a complimentary session on us: if the friend buys a package, you have the right to a free group session, the offer is valid within one month of your friend’s trial’s purchase date
Our best service feature allows you to select your preferred location. Anhao is willing to adapt exercises according to your chosen environment.
For Personal Training, It can be at the following:
- Your home
- Our fitness centers at 5 Ladder Street, Sheung Wan and 19/F Art Piece, 3 Matheson Street, Causeway Bay
- In a park (such as the famous Happy Valley in Hong Kong, Victoria Park, Bowen Road, and so on
Be it an indoor and outdoor workout that you require, we are entirely at your service wherever and whenever you need us.
Group sessions are at 5 Ladder Street, Sheung Wan or at 19/F Art Piece, 3 Matheson Street, Causeway Bay
- The personal trainer is your coach. They will listen to your goals and requests, assess them, and answer any queries you may have regarding health and fitness. Thanks to a good understanding of a customized program that specifically fits your profile, you will be able to feel secure and well.
- The personal trainer will go to your place or the place defined to assess your background, level of fitness, and goals. Together, you will determine your priorities (eg: corrective exercises, weight loss…). They’ll prepare your customized program that will achieve your goals.
- All our booklet will explain to you in detail the method we use to train with our clients. Our methodology is based on professional models and Academy.
- Fitness: A tailor Made program based on a model developed by NASM (National Academy of Sports and Medicine).
- Yoga: Teachers are all certified and registered yoga teachers trained in Hatha and Vinyasa Yoga
- Pilates: STOTT PILATES® – A contemporary approach to the original exercise method pioneered by the late Joseph Pilates.
For Personal training, feel free to bring your own mat, but there is no need to bring your own equipment. For one-on-one sessions, our personal trainers will supply all the rest.
For group sessions:
- Please bring socks if you are attending Pilates reformer classes,
- Mats and props are provided for you for Yoga classes
- Drinking water and plastic cups are provided, you may also bring your own bottles to refill
- Booking class at least 6h in advance by booking online on the website MINDBODY
- 12 hours notice is required for all cancelled sessions. Unfortunately, there are NO EXCEPTIONS TO THIS RULE.
- Booked slots and sessions are non-transferable.
- All classes are subject to two people minimum. If class size is not met, you will receive a cancellation email two hours prior to class.
- The spots in a class are assigned, and once assigned, the slots are NON TRANSFERABLE to any other person
- Payment details on your next invoice
- In the event that a Typhoon Signal 8 or above, or Black Rainstorm Warning forces the company to cancel a session, the company will reschedule the session free of charge for private sessions; clients in group sessions will be notified by email and will have their class credits reimbursed into their Anhao account.
- Classes will resume 3 hours after the Hong Kong Observatory lowers the signal
- Sessions will still go ahead in cold or wet weather unless the trainer deems it hazardous. In such instances, the client will be contacted by the trainer on the day of the session to re-arrange free of charge. No refunds will be provided.
Mentoring sessions are for students who have done their STOTT PILATES trainings with Anhao to practice teaching and to receive advice.
These are paid by the TT Price (Mentoring Sessions), only students who have done their STOTT PILATES Instructor Trainings at Anhao are eligible to sign up for the sessions with the offer. The classes are bought on a class-by-class package.